That Booklet, including its Legal Notice, as well as any instructions issued from time to time regulating candidates’ sitting of the ISAT and this declaration will form the binding legal agreement (“the Agreement”) between You and The Australian Council for Educational Research Ltd (ABN 19 004 398 145)(“ACER”) for administering your registration for, undertaking of and all consequent activities regarding the ISAT provided digitally in an ISAT testing centre and or from another location by remote proctoring in 2022.
Ensure You understand fully and are familiar with the contents of the Agreement before You complete your registration for the ISAT as it details important conditions in respect of your participation in the ISAT.
The declarations below signify You AGREE:
- To the Agreement which will apply to Your registration for and participation in ISAT in 2022 and all matters consequent thereon;
- In the event of an ISAT sitting in 2022 being compromised or having to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond ACER’s reasonable control it may be necessary for You to, and at ACER’s sole discretion:
- re-sit ISAT:
- on a date;
- at a testing venue; and
- with a remote proctoring service;
- other than that originally specified by ACER; and undertake further action in finalisation of those alternative arrangements;
- re-sit ISAT:
- for logistical reasons and in ACER’s sole discretion, to being allocated a date, time and testing venue then available in respect of your undertaking of the ISAT i.e. you will not have a choice of date, time and venue;
- to comply with any direction, guidelines or policy issued by ACER concerning compliance with public health orders or regulations applicable to your undertaking of the ISAT;
- That to sit ISAT in 2022 You are a bona fide prospective applicant to a course for which ISAT is a pre-requisite
- You meet the requirements for eligibility set out in the ISAT Information Booklet 2022;
- Not to use or divulge to any third party, information concerning the test questions in ISAT for Your own or any third party’s personal or commercial gain;
- Not to post or publish any specific part or aspect of the content of ISAT. This includes publication on the internet, in any digital format or other format;
- That the information You give in Your application for registration for the ISAT in 2022 is true and correct. The giving of false or misleading information constitutes misconduct and may jeopardise Your chances of being admitted into any course for which ISAT is a pre-requisite;
- That You are the person whose name and address appears on this registration.
- That your registration is to reserve a place for you in the relevant sitting of ISAT.