ISAT is a high stakes test; that is, the results of the test have the potential to make a major impact on the future international study plans of the candidate. For this reason, ACER has established security procedures which will be strictly enforced at all times.
It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure that they understand that the following are considered to be breaches of test rules:
- the giving of false or misleading information during the registration process
- attempting to gain access to test questions prior to the test
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to or copy the test or administration processes in the test room
- attempting to take the test on behalf of another person
- allowing another person to attempt to take the test on your behalf
- attempting to remove any notes from the testing room
- failure to follow test supervisor’s instructions at all times
- giving or receiving assistance during the test
- creating a disturbance
- using unauthorised aids (including notes, note paper, calculator, mobile phone, tape recorder, etc.)
The penalty for any of the above breaches will be the cancellation of the candidate’s test and a ban from registering to sit for ISAT on a future occasion.
ISAT in Brisbane
If you wish to sit ISAT in Brisbane, please contact email@example.com. To register for the next ISAT test in Brisbane on 9 June 2017, please contact us by 26 May 2017.
Registrations for ISAT 2017 are open.
Purchase ISAT Practice Test
Download the ISAT Information Brochure